1. Before buying a pair of shoes online:
2. After surfing the Internet, before turning off the computer:
3. I find a public Wi-Fi network (in a restaurant, bar, gym, hotel or station):
4. To protect my computer from cyber attacks:
5. My bank has just sent me an email informing me of a suspicious transaction on my current account:
7. Do you know what they are called 'messages' that try to trick you into providing sensitive information?
8. You receive an unexpected SMS: your shipment has been blocked! Don't worry; you have a link available, but you have to act fast; otherwise, the parcel will be returned to the sender. What do you do?
9. I hear everyone talking about cryptocurrencies and what they are: